Thursday 13 April 2017

"I Didn't Want Him Thinking I Was Cheap" - The #KnackStory


My dearest readers, I am pleased to inform you of a new series that will be running on this blog titled, '#KnackStory'. The series will be written by none other than Mojisola Amodemaja with new episodes posted twice in a week.

Also anticipate a relationship section soon to be published and written by Olivia Sose.

The #KnackStory (Part 1)

We kissed, not on the first date but the second, and it was heavenly. I couldn't kiss on the first date because i was too shy for it. I didn't want him thinking I was cheap. But, I must confess that I've not met a better kisser.

The way I was lost was beautifully fulfilling. But it didn't last long because his phone rang and it was his boss calling.

He apologised, telling me he had to attend to something urgently. I gave the look of 'I understand', while deep within I wish we would just kiss all day. I had to say my goodbye after he dropped me off at the bus stop close to my house, and jetted off to attend to the errand his boss had sent him.

The memory of the kisses is all I live with now. Until another opportunity comes; maybe it will be sweeter than the first one, or maybe not.

As I laid on my bed, I looked forward to seeing Ife again so we could continue that which we started and probably end it with a KNACK!

#ToBeContinued
#KnackStory
#Mojisola2017

No comments:

Drop Your Comments