Wednesday 17 October 2018

A Taste Of "Just Beans And More" Left Me A Believer


About a week ago, I resolved in heart that I was going to have me a taste of Just Beans and More.

So yesterday, I called the singing cook, placed an order, gave a delivery location and kept my taste buds in suspense, as I awaited the meal that has left Kano city in a frenzy.

"Hello sir, I am from Just Beans and More. Your meal is here," said the voice that called my line. I promptly went out, paid the delivery guy and collected the 'deliverance' for my taste buds.

Long story short, I remember seeing, 'Made in Nigeria' beneath the pack that contained the deliverance.

So zoom the above picture as you would a slay mama's DP. Place your order and share your testimony. 😂

2 comments:

  1. Remind me to order a plate when I come to Kano

    ReplyDelete

Drop Your Comments