Monday 17 October 2016

As The Journey Continues - A Letter By Keemdreams

A lovely and inspiring graduation message by Keemdreams (read here) to all UNIMAID LLB (2016) graduants titled, "As the Journey Continues". A bit lengthy but worth the read below...

Congratulations to every beautiful soul in this group that scaled it through the high and seriously challenging hurdles of being made in Unimaid, indeed a true test of fire makes fine steel.

I say congratulations to all regardless of the class of degree, but if for any reason you feel you are not deserving of being congratulated and/or celebrated, I will refer you to the example of those who have spent over 16 years on the campus and are still on their way back to Unimaid today to register for the new session.

I will also refer you to the beautiful gents and ladies that graduated magna cum laude but the Almighty took them away before they could benefit from their labour. I will remind you of Yushau, of Sherif, of Boris and the many countless others who have crossed this threshold into the yonder world. Not because they wanted to, but because destiny prevails against everyone, as someday we shall all leave at our appropriate times. May the souls of our departed rest in peace. So smile and be grateful, your situation isn't the worst.

To my brothers and sisters having lil issues here and there, it is to you my heart goes out the most, I wish I were superman enough to turn the tide of things in your favour, but am just my helpless little self. I know its not easy and I can't even imagine your pains, but I beg you please not to despair but accept this as a test of faith. I have no doubt this little disappointment of yours shall bear abundant fruits of blessings. I urge you to stay strong, and remember no be by who first graduate.
Moving on, I know we all have been inundated with the hellish tales of law school, but I have no fears for you at all; anybody that can survive 6 years of Maid can survive almost anywhere, under worst conditions of living and still come out victorious.

Ours was more than being schooled, it was a military process of being educated. I salute you all soldiers!

Lastly, I thank God for affording me the opportunity and privilege of meeting each and everyone of you. LLB class of 2016 is a national assembly of beautiful souls, I am proud to be one of you.
Yours troublesome-ly
#Keemdreams

3 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful message welldone king keems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwn. This is beautiful! Thanks for considering me worthy of being published on your reputable blog. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Drop Your Comments